Copyright © 2021 RintalaChiro. All rights reserved.
Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization
This course runs from
March 23-24, 2024
We will meet in-person at:
Hunterdon Health :
At the Hunterdon Health and Wellness Center
1738 NJ-31 Clinton, NJ 08809
Early Bird registration: $595
Available until March 1, 2024
Regular fee is $695
This course is designed to introduce the DNS concepts and principles to both the clinician and movement specialist as they relate to exercise, sport and fitness training. We will be going over specific assessments, and active exercises that are designed to enhance movement performance, preparation and rehabilitation.
Target audience: Clinicians, trainers, coaches, body work therapists, exercise physiologists & kinesiologists. Please contact the local organizer if you are part of a group that is not listed.
For more information on Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization and Prague School of Rehabilitation go to: www.rehabps.com
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- Describe the relationship between development during the first year of life and dysfunction of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Discuss and demonstrate the basis of human movement: support, stepping forward, the biomechanics of motor function, the verticalization process & functional joint centration in postural development.
- Evaluate and correct poor respiratory patterns.
- Assess the integrated stabilizing system of the spine both visually and utilizing dynamic functional tests.
- Integrate corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions in supine, prone, low kneeling, oblique sit, and quadruped global movements.
- Demonstrate how DNS corrective exercises can be integrated with other exercise strategies.
*Space will be limited in order to provide an ideal ratio between instructor and students.
Dr. Michael Rintala is one of the Prague School of Rehabilitation Primary Instructors teaching Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) in the United States. He is also a DNS Certified Exercise Trainer (DNSET).